SMSF Advisers Network (SAN)
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The person at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice is:
Julie Macpherson - Authorised Representative No. 126 4499
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
Click the following links to view our Financial Services Guide - Part 1, Part 2.
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No. 430062), and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.
The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years, delivering specialist knowledge in taxation issues and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association, and benefits from the education they provide.
||Julie Macpherson is an Authorised Representative (No. 126 4499) And Crowley Calvert & Holmes Pty Ltd ABN 29 625 767 491 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 126 4498) of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd ABN 64 155 907 681 AFSL 430062